Keelings is a firm of Chartered Certified Accountants whose directors have elected to remain independent. This enables us to concentrate our efforts where they are most valued by our clients ... on offering close personal attention and responsive solutions.
We have in-depth expertise in a number of specialist areas and we ensure that our range of services is comparable with those of larger practices. As an example, we are pleased to offer:
- business & personal tax services & planning
- financial and commercial advice
- annual and management accounts
- statutory audits and reports, including AIM listed companies and LLPs
- accounts of doctors, solicitors and other professionals
- company secretarial services and valuations
- accounting systems advice
- VAT and PAYE support and advice
- business start-up planning and forecasting
- commercial development and growth
- realising the value of your business
- services for charities and voluntary organisations
Keelings is registered as auditors in United Kingdom by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
Keelings Ltd, Broad House, 1 The Broadway, Old Hatfield, Herts. AL9 5BG.
Registered in England, Company no. 09519696, Registered address as above.
Tel. 01707 258844 Fax. 258811