Since Keelings' establishment in 1902, we have strived to maintain our modern, progressive outlook.
Our independence, size and philosophy enable us to develop the close personal relationships and professionalism that our staff and clients value.
We are distinctive for our size in having developed a series of specialisations that are typically available only in larger practices, to complement and extend our range of traditional accountancy services.
Keelings is pleased to offer our range of services with our promise of:
- matters handled in a timely manner
- application of technical skills
- commitment to knowledge
- we have a "hands on" approach, taking the initiative in bringing relevant ideas to the attention of our clients;
- we spend time getting to know clients and their businesses so that we can help solve problems sympathetically and appropriately;
- clients often find us asking a question (and finding the answer) before they had begun to worry about it.
- we discuss our fees with you openly before we start work;
- we build up trust by keeping our charges transparent;
- we are fair to our clients, as well as to ourselves.
Keelings Ltd, Broad House, 1 The Broadway, Old Hatfield, Herts. AL9 5BG.
Registered in England, Company no. 3589732, Registered address as above.
Tel. 01707 258844 Fax. 258811